Friday, August 10, 2007

Farmer

I did get the GW:EN pre-order from the online store. A couple of weeks-ish till we can test it out..

I still haven't played much recently, but I've 'dipped in' a bit, here and there, and just done a spot of farming mainly: a couple of 'Margonite' runs with my Ranger and some 'Solo Boss Hunting' with my 'newer' Assassin who's just got a couple of missions left to finish Elona/Nightfall. The plan is to then get her through Cantha/Factions then delete my 'old' 'sin.. but with GW:EN coming up, it may not happen..

A friend showed me the Undead farming outside Bergen Hot Springs after I was there with my ele. and noticed the droves of monks there! I tried it, and as usual it took me a couple of goes to get it right, and I had to leave him and be alone before I did, and then I got the hang of it, then I didn't want to do it anymore! Lol!

Speaking of my Ele., I did spend a bit of time map-scraping with her. last week. She's up to 94.5% now.

No comments: