Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Still enjoying it

Well, I had a few months off GW but went back a couple of months ago, after I bought some more RAM off ebay. Now my graphics card is on it's way out :(

I still love GW. A couple of my chars. have finished GWEN; and a couple of others have finished Nightfall. I've tried a bit of 'Shadow Raptor' farming with my ele. - finished the game with her just so that I could try it out in Hard Mode. It's a handy build to have ready for when Anet do their weekend events where goodies drop - birthday cake, chocolate bunnies, or other helpful items. Not that I do that, but of course I always decide I want to when I can't, so now at least I can if I fancy it! Hehe.

After so long not really liking most elite armours enough to actually want to buy them, I suddenly decided I wanted four sets!: Ancient for my Ritualist and Mesmer, Kurzick for my 'sin, and Ancient upper/Vabbian skirt for my Dervish! Most of my characters have elite armour of some sort or other now, but because those were the armours that I liked, not because they're elite. My warrior still has non-elite armour and I don't plan on changing it any time soon, since I love her look: Krytan skirt, Glad. upper, Krytan/Templar boots depending on the build. Hmm.. I could have sworn the 'Templar' ones I just looked up on wiki were called 'knights'... meh.

Anyway, that'll do for now. Just thought it's been too long not to have posted!

:)

No comments: