Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow. Been quite a while!

I still play, though haven't since 'Wintersday' as there was this great, repeatable quest called Snowball Dominance, which gave great rewards, including Vanguard Reputation points, gifts and Frosty tonics, for a couple of minutes 'work'. A lot of people (including moi) used it to max out Ebon Vanguard and Party titles.
After doing it a lot over 'Wintersday' though, it kinda 'burned me out': I've never been keen on repetitive things, so it brought on a 'GW break' for me.

I must say, the GW2 HoM calculator has made even me do some things I probably never would have otherwise. My aims before were quite simple: a max. title per character, and to get each character looking the way I wanted. A few other things which I can't think of now, but.. easy enough things. Other than that I just wanted to play when and how I felt like it. No 'grind' for me.
Now though, there's something tempting about that HoM and it kinda 'begs' to be filled up.. I'm doing very 'averagely' on one account, and 'not bad' on the other.. No I don't want to fill both: one at at least 40, and the other at 30 will do me. I have no idea what benefit points in both will/won't/might have - none I imagine; but I love all my characters and don't want to neglect them. Points aren't everything ;)

Must change top page picture: most of them have different armour now.

No comments: