Saturday, May 19, 2012

Goals

I'm well over half way through the Winds of Change set of quests, which is a relief. What a grind! lol
I'm also over half way through my Vanquishes, which is also a relief, but only because it means that those titles are over half-way completed. After whining about VQing just being Anet's way of getting us to play the game all over again, I actually discovered that I quite enjoy it. It's kind of like Cartographing for me, in that you have a goal of clearing something and it has a similar feeling to when you've finished cleaning something, organizing something, shredding, or other 'cleansing'......... :D

I've still got to get my first Tormented weapon, which is possibly something that I should be a little ashamed of... But, it's not because I can't afford it.. it's because I'm TOO TIGHT!! lol. I expect I'll cave when the time is right for me...

No comments: