Friday, April 20, 2007

GW is appealing again

Well, as I said, Thang's become a bit.. well.. it's time for another break from it. We downloaded 'Rappelz' and my bf managed to get into it and create a character. It kinda reminds me of GW: nice scenery and stuff. It looks better than 'Thang' but since my (rather ancient now) PC just locks up when I try to get it started, I haven't tried it for myself yet..

I popped into GW the other night and there have been a few changes. The ones that struck me were that you can now have your minipet with you in towns. I LOVE that! They've also increased the storage size, which is nice, though I've managed to fill it up already! lol! No surprise! :o

A few people were actually pleased to see me and it seemed I'd been missed! Gobsmacked! When I posted to say I'd be 'on a break' for a while, only a couple of people replied, so I assumed my absence would hardly be noticed. It was wonderful to be wrong! Hehe!

Well, I've been fiddling about with blog stuff today and now I've had a couple of drinks I feel like playing. Can't get into Rappelz, don't fancy Thang, so.. it has to be GW - it's 'Repairing Data Archive' atm... Grr! I'm used to that though. I can ramble on here whilst it's doing that...

Yay, it's up. See ya *waves*

1 comment:

Raivynn said...

My GW Guild, Rebel Dragons [OOPS], recently moved (mostly) en masse over to WoW. We're enjoying ourselves there, but I think had GW instituted the changes they did earlier, most of us might have stayed.

Hard Mode, more storage, more titles, changes to normal mode game ...

But, after investing more money than i like into WoW, i'll be sticking to that game for now.

It's better than GW in many, many ways, but it is also a totalyy different style of game. Real comparisons are difficult. I sure miss Map Travel, tho. Auction house makes up for it! ~.^