Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hard Mode

Well an update on 19th April made sure all my Guildies were busy with the new 'Hard Mode'. Whilst this offers new challenges, not to mention titles (Vanquisher), I see it as a way to get you to play the game all over again.. Why would I want to do that? lol

There's always stuff to do in GW and it's not hard setting yourself various goals of different kinds. Someone's reply on a post I made on another game's forum springs to mind. I had basically said that I thought it was time for me to pop back to GW and they went on about how the 'main problem' with GW is it's level cap.. heck, that's one of it's major bonuses for me! lol. As previously stated, I hate 'grind', so I can get to level 20 then get on with other stuff: capturing some skills, trying out a new build, dabbling in pvp, or numerous other things, such as exploring - just about my favourite thing to do :)

I was just pondering on creating another blog to empty my jumbled head into, but I need to think more about just how to go about it, how to order the jumble so I don't make others' heads as messy as mine.. I might just create a private one which I can use like a diary. I can put my more precious bookmarks in it, because, knowing me we'll have a power cut/surge one day whilst the external HD is plugged in and I'll lose my backups at the same time as my 'live' stuff.. Lol! Then there's the absolutely outstanding free programs I've used to keep all the 'crapware' off my machine.. I'd like to donate to them someday, but an homage would make me feel better for a while.. Loads of people have done this already though I imagine..

I'll stop rambling for now..

No comments: