Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hero 'elite' armour

I'm totally skint now, having scraped enough together to get my monk some nice Elite Sunspear armour. It looks nice :)
I thought I'd have a go at upgrading some hero armour, but Dajkah Inlet was a pain. I'm not the quickest of workers, so I had trouble with the timer. I killed the Guild Lord three or four times and didn't get the necessary 'Stolen Sunspear Armor' that is needed to upgrade one hero's armour. I don't fancy doing that over and over to see if I can get one... I'll have a go if any guildies fancy it some time I think. For now, I'll try and get my monkie further through Nightfall.

I just did Venta Cemetary. Man, that took me ages! I was too busy trying to keep everyone alive to notice that half my Evacuees had disappared. I got to the NPC at the end to find that she didn't want to talk to me; so I had to go back and find my evacuees... They'd got stuck on one of the Guard Posts! lol!! I 'unhooked' them and went back and luckily, I got the Masters. I'm glad that happened, because I let the other Sunspear Evacuees die, so good job some kept themselves safe! Hehe!

3 comments:

Raivynn said...

Venta Cemetary is one of my favorite Nightfall missions. I love that you have 10 monks with you (the evacuees), so you can load up on pure damage dealing.

My nightfall monk is right around that area. My Paragon has beaten Nightfall (with Grand Master Cartogrpaher). My Prophicies Elementalist (Raivynn Flamesister) has beaten all three.

I have 11 toons. LOL

Tera said...

Wow, you've been a busy bee! :o
I 'only' have 10 characters :D
I thought you played WoW more..? You must be a verRry busy bee indeed! ;)

Raivynn said...

I do play WoW almost exclusively, now. But before I jumped ship, I was a very busy bee. Bzz Bzz

The only class I do not have a toon for is Dervish. Though, my Memser is Canthan and only up to Kaineng Center Area, basically. The others have completed their "home" expansions, most have completed two of the three.

I guess that is why I got bored with it and was eager to try WoW.